Fortnite has rolled out its late Content Update V7.20. Sneaky Snowman, a new addition to the inventory list has been introduced in this update. Besides that, various other changes have been made to the game.
Fortunately, this update does not require an extra download. Let’s take a look at what the new update has in store for its users.
This new item has been added to ground loot, chests, and Llamas. Have a look at Epic’s video post about the new Sneaky Snowman.
Sneaky Snowman has two uses:
- It can be thrown in a projectile motion and a destructible snowman is created.
- It can be worn and used as a shield that offers 100 health before it gets destructed.
While using it as a shield, the player can’t build or use any other weapons. It takes a slot in the inventory space and self-destructs while switching to another item. This item can be picked up in stacks of 5 and a max stack of 10 is allotted per inventory slot.
- Quad Rocket Launcher
“The Quad rocket launcher” and the “Port-a-fortress”, both were rumored to be vaulted since the previous few updates. No one saw the Grappler gun being vaulted so soon, a gun that was often used by players for mobility and to perform some insane trick-shots during intense build battles.
Reduced Spawn/Drop Chances on multiple Items
- Shield Potion (Half Pot)
- Gliders ( Drop chances from chests have reduced from 11% to 4.4%
- Balloons (7% to 4%)
- Quad Crashers (Spawn chances have been reduced by half)
- 4x-Stormwing (Spawn chances have reduced from 80% – 50%)
On a happier note, small shield drop chances have increased from 13%-16%.
Explorer Pop-up Cup
- New dates have been added to this tournament, you can find them in the “Events” tab
- Instead of gaining materials after every elimination, now players lose half of the materials after every elimination.
Sniper Shootout Re-introduced in the LTM Mode
Suppressed sniper and the scoped revolver are the two new additions to this mode.
This mode has a straight elimination policy to it, which means that there is no “Knocked-out” mode and every player is out of the match the moment they lose complete health. Hence, no revivals in this mode. Stats are counted which include kills, deaths, and wins.
What do you think of the latest patch? Leave your thoughts below.