Fortnite’s latest patch is here. Mercifully, V10.30 has came at a decent interval since the last patch, a nice bit of respite from the constant patches and hot fixes of the last few weeks. The most recent update has brought some new additions, the map changes that are defining Season 10, and quite possibly the last word Epic has on balancing the B.R.U.T.E mechs that have been overshadowing this season.
Alongside new content, there of course a new vaulting. It isn’t as annoying as the Shotgun cull of the last patch, but a fairly popular item has been removed for the time being. If you’re aiming to improve in Season 10 and get more kills, you’ve got to work with what is in the game. Each update has been refining the balance in Season 10 back to something more slow paced than what players have gotten accustomed too. This latest change is no exception.
The latest map change follows in the footsteps of Tilted Town by adding in a novelty that changes the way the game Is played when you’re at the location. If you want to carry on playing as well as you can, you’ve got to know what changes have been made in V10.30 and how it will effect your strategies for the game.
Map changes in Fortnite V10.30
- The first change made by a rift zone in V10.30 is the addition of Moisty Palms. This has popped up at Paradise Palms.
- Crouching in this area will disguise you as a prop. Gameplay in this form is similar to that used in Prop Hunt in previous LTMs.
- You can exit the prop disguise by firing a weapon.
- You can take damage as a Prop.
- ADS will let you lock yourself in place and look around for other players.
- This is a returning POI to the map from V10.30, with some minor alterations from last time around.
- Residents of Greasy Grove no longer like Burgers, now they like Tacos.
- Tacos rain from the sky at random intervals. All players will begin to dance when this happens.
- When dancing you can’t be damaged and will regenerate health at 20 HP per second.
- You still take storm damage while dancing.
- The Tacos that are dropped can be eaten, they restore 10 HP or Shield and give you a movement speed increase of 40% for 20 seconds.
Other Changes in Fortnite v10.30
Weapons and Items
- The Burst SMG has been vaulted.
- Tactical SMG has been unvaulted.
- B.R.U.T.Es – The mech will now be launched if they touch the Cube on the floating island, and their stomp attack’s damage has been lowered to match other vehicles.
This is a new feature in Fortnite V10.30 that allows players to vote in the game’s lobby for an item. This item will be featured in the item shop. This has the potential to bring back some skins that have long been inaccessible to players!
Fortnite V10.30 has introduced plenty of new mechanics on the map that can help players who take advantage of them. You should also be using the best settings and getting the best frames per second possible in Fortnite Season 10.